Assistant Retail Store Manager
Posted Tue, Aug 27
Swarovski is looking for 2 Assistant Manager’s to provide support to the Store Manager in achieving sales and profitability targets while ensuring the quality of services and shop appearance.
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
- Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, VIP activity, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT, Name capture, AE and SCS Sales
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, through nurturing authentic relationships, creating unexpected gestures and consistently providing the ultimate consumer experience
- Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience” Training Program and other Selling techniques
- Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
- Candidates must have 2 years related experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment with supervisory experience
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- HS diploma or equivalent